Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can't believe I'm doing this...

I used to think blogs were lame, but then I discovered I like reading what Rachel posts about the doings of their fam... so I decided it might be a nice way to keep people informed of the doings of my life, and so people (Becky!) can stop saying I never tell them anything.

So, at the moment, of course, the biggest thing in my life is determining if I can qualify for a loan to buy a house or condo in Provo/Orem rather than rent somewhere and have nothing to show for it. Qualifying may be a challenge, as I have a lot of debt and I have nothing for a down payment... so, this may be a pipe dream. But, I figure I have nothing to lose for trying. I've already looked at a couple places, one of which was about 80% great... I'm gonna look at more while I keep working with potential lenders. I'll update when anything changes!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Seriously...I like blogs, and I'm following yours! When are you going to post again?

    ReplyDelete